DIGITAL MONOCHROME PHOTOGRAPHY
Creating Great Digital Black & White Photography Workshop
Do you remember those iconic black and white images that just grab your attention?
Black and white photography is making a big come back in digital photography. Most snap shot photographers capture the world in colour and do a simple one-step monochrome conversion. How would an image look like devoid of colours? How can your monochrome image stand out in a world of colour?
A monochrome photograph is about making a statement in the world of colour photography. Stripped of colours, a monochrome image has to speak out on it’s own.
During the workshop, we will be covering the following topics :
- A brief history of monochrome photography.
- Why monochrome photography.
- Thinking and visualising in the world of monochrome photography.
- Subjects or themes ideal for monochrome photography.
- The role of colours in monochrome photography
- We will also be exploring the usage of Adobe software to create monochrome photographs.
- Use of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for monochrome conversion.
- Use of Adobe Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud) for monochrome conversion.
- Choice of paper for monochrome prints.
- A live demo from start to finish to produce an A4 monochrome print.
More Information about this workshop
- The workshop fee is €135 which includes workshop notes, refreshments and a fun learning experience.
- You are encouraged to come with your laptop installed with the latest Adobe CC Lightroom and preferably with Adobe CC Photoshop.
- Date of the workshop will be published.
- For more information or to sign up for the workshop, simply fill in the contact form.
Costs €135 which includes refreshments and a fun learning experience. Followed by the usual chill out wine tasting after the workshop.
Please do not hesitate to contact me using the contact form.