Let’s Talk About
Let’s Talk About ….
Is a series of short photography seminars where topics of interest are selected for exploration and discussions. Most seminars are non-technical.
Through interactive discussion, the objective of these evening seminar is to replenish our visual minds with ideas and creative inspiration through exploring photographers, themes, styles and history.
During this mini non-technical seminar, I will select several photographers’ projects and their works for presentation and discussion for the evening.
This is also an opportunity to share and have feedback about your own photography through a portfolio presentation. To have your portfolio reviewed (any topic or images), please contact me not later than 1 week before the seminar begins.
To add ambiance to the evening and to unwind from your work day, there will be the usual wine and cheese to keep our creative juices flowing!
Pricing & Contact Form
More information about this seminar
- The fee is €35 which includes refreshments, wine and cheese.
- Subjects and topics vary each seminar.
- Discussions about iconic photographers and different photography styles that changed the world.
- Date of the seminar will be published. Seminar is 1 evening 7pm – 9.30pm.
- For more information or to sign up for the workshop, simply fill in the contact form.
Week day evening. Each Tuesday evening for 6 weeks. Starts Tuesday 6th March 2018.
Intensive weekend version. 2 full days Saturdays 17th & 24th March 2018.
PRACTICAL PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP – LOW LIGHT & NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY – By Trevor Waldron
Sunday 18th March 2018 4.30pm – 8.30pm